Tube Amp Repair Shop
Repair Shop Address:
4708 Mayflower Way
4708 Mayflower Way
Call Eric to make an appointment 818 645-1075
TubeAmpRepairShop.com is the place to bring your tube amplifier to get serviced.
We offer a FREE Inspection of your amplifier to determine if it will need tubes or other service.
We diagnose, repair, upgrade all brands of guitar, bass and other musical instrument tube amplifiers.
We are located in the North County San Diego Area.
Contact us to schedule an appointment at
Here is a partial list of service.
- Inspect, replace and upgrade the tubes in your amplifier.
- Capacitor replacement as needed to reduce hum, restore clear sound and reproduction of low frequencies.
- Upgrade and replace electrical components to cure noise, hum, hiss, crackle and popping sounds.
- Set the bias to make your amp sound great.
- Upgrade the power chord from two prong to a properly grounded three prong to improve the the safe operation of the amplifier.
- General troubleshooting to solve problems.
- Here is a link to help with problems related to tube rattle in Fender Super Champ and also the Elixir Amp. Click Here
Rate for service is $50.00 per hour with a two hour minimum.
Clients are invited to test the amplifier after service or repair has been completed.
Payment is due at the time the amps are picked up.
As most amps are used or vintage gear so we offer no warrantee or guarantee expressed or implied. Clients are invited to test that repairs are done to their satisfaction before paying and taking the amp out of the shop.
The satisfaction of our clients is our number one concern. If there is a problem please bring it to our attention. We reserve the right to inspect the the clients amplifier here in our shop to confirm that a problem exists. If there is a problem we reserve the right to evaluate if we can fix it. No cost repairs and refunds in part or in full may be provided at the discretion of TubeAmpRepairShop.com